The tax world is subject to constant change and requires a continual examination of the consequences this has in terms of business and private actions.
An experienced tax advisor can offer you the certainty that complex tax questions will be recognised and appropriate solutions will be offered. Incorrect decisions can thus be avoided and measurable cost advantages can be attained.
We can support you, among others, through the following:
- Expert opinions and expertise on questions relating to taxes
- Statements to questions on international tax law
- Review of contracts from a tax perspective
- Obtaining information, mutual agreements from the financial authorities
- Comparisons of tax burdens and optimisation
- Tax advisory from subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Input tax refunds for foreign companies
- Participation in audits and final reviews
- Provision of legal remedies complaints
- Tax advisory on the establishment and liquidation of companies
- Concepts and examination of international company structures