There are many diverse reasons to evaluate a company or its assets.
In the majority of cases, it serves to convey purchase or sale prices. However, also within the framework of value-oriented corporate management (shareholder value) and for (international) financial reporting, there is nowadays an increased demand for and execution of corporate evaluations.
TPA offers you company evaluations for, among others, the following requirements:
- Sale and Purchase of a Company or Part thereof
- Initial Public Offerings
- Withdrawal of a Partner from a Partnership
- Determination of Exchange Ratios in the case of Mergers
- Exclusion of Owners from a Company with Limited Liability with Financial Settlement
- Proportional or Disproportional De-Mergers with Financial Settlement
- Valuation of Shares in the case of Contractual Termination of a Limited Liability Company or the Exercise of a Contractual Acquisition Right
- Valuation of intangible assets, real estate, technology
- Purchase Price Allocation & Impairment Testing
- Expert testimonies and reports for court proceedings and arbitrations